Workroom Technologist - Luxury RTW Brand
Established over 10 years ago this coveted luxury womenswear brand is now known for their distinct and iconic dresses. They are looking for an experienced Workroom Technologist to join their team at their London offices.
- Following up all projects in the workroom including RTW collections, retailer exclusives and special projects
- In charge of writing spec sheets in the workroom across all projects. Following each style from initial design through to production
- Working closely with the Design, Collection Development and Technical team
- Responsible for taking detailed fit notes
- Working closely with Pattern Cutters and Machinists ensuring toiles and final samples are in line taking into consideration the costs
- Creating seasonal design handover log and keeping this updated regularly
- Checking the spec sheet and other documents against Zedonk
- Creating the seasonal pattern tracker and keeping it updated by communicating with the Gerber Pattern Cutter
- Prioritising the Gerber Pattern Cutters workload and ensuring all patterns are digitised and pattern amendments are updated
- Visiting factories when possible for quality inspections
- Communicating with the UK and oversea factories and attending production fittings and finishing meetings
- Good knowledge of garment construction
- Understanding of sizing and fitting
- Basic knowledge of grading and excel intermediate level
- Experience in luxury, premium or high end high street
If you think you can offer all the above and would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Jas Arora on 02082378900 or email directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.