Workroom Coordinator - RTW Brand
Workroom Coordinator wanted.
Established over 10 years ago, this coveted luxury womenswear brand is now renowned for their distinct and iconic dresses. They are looking for an experienced Workroom Coordinator to join their team at their new London offices. This would be ideal for an individual with an eye for detail and works at their own initiative.
- To lead the technical development process and to be present at all design handovers and fittings
- Fit and assess all toiles/samples for each RM fit meeting
- Working closely with the pattern cutter and machinist teams
- To create weekly fit lists and work planners in reaction to the workload and ensure tech sheets and cutting instructions are updated
- Experience leading a team
- A good understanding of sizing and fitting
- To have a basic knowledge of grading
- Experience using Excel - intermediate level
If you think you can offer all the above and would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Jas Arora on 02082378900 or email directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.