Workroom Coordinator - Luxury Womenswear
Established luxury womenswear brand is looking for an experienced Workroom Coordinator to join their West London team. Your job will be to co-ordinate and efficiently run the workroom team, based in a beautiful location in London.
- You will be responsible for the co-ordination of all work that goes through the workroom. This means distributing the workload and managing the schedules of the team within the Workroom to meet required deadlines.
- Sample Collection: you will be responsible for ensuring your team produces the Sample Collection within the period and standards required. This will mean working closely with the Design Team and Senior Garment Tech to understand the critical path.
- You will be responsible for special orders, alterations and any other small production runs that go through the workroom.
- Monitoring Productivity in the workroom and ensuring that reasonable deadlines are met. If there is work assigned that cannot be completed, it is the responsibility of the Workroom Coordinator to discuss with the department affected. If labor is too low, the workroom coordinator needs to discuss this with Management (productivity / manpower / efficiency)
- Responsible for machine maintenance, ordering, managing budgets within workroom and general facilities. Please note this includes the annual stock take of items within the workroom location.
- Assuring that quality of all samples and any, special orders have been quality checked and approved before leaving the workroom.
- Previous experience within a womenswear Atelier, producing samples to a very high standard
- Must be flexible, proactive and able to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to plan, multi-task and work under pressure
- Excellent computer proficiency
- Highly results driven
- Strong organisational skills
- General garment tech knowledge
- Knowledge of garment construction and manufacturing methods
- Confident in leading a team of Pattern Cutters and Machinists
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 237 8900 today to apply.
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Rare opening! Are you knowledgeable in PLM systems and looking for your next step within a world renowned fashion house?
£15 - £18 per hour
This London based luxury fashion house are currently seeking an experienced Creative Pattern Cutter to specialise in lingerie
£32000 - £36000 per annum
This London based luxury fashion house are currently seeking an experienced Creative Pattern Cutter to join their successful studio
£21000 - £25000 per annum
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sampling Coordinator who understands creative processes, quality and the production side of the business to join a luxury womenswear brand
£50000 - £70000 per annum
On trend and innovative lifestyle brand are looking for a creative, confident and hands on Designer to capture their legacy