Womenswear Wholesale Manager - Contemporary Brands
Womenswear Wholesale Manager opportunity with multi-brand showroom based in East London. My client is now the second largest showroom in the UK and consistently growing existing brands and taking on new ones. With a broad and contemporary brand range from men's to women's and accessories to footwear this showroom is run very much as a corporate and an ideal place for a results orientated individual seeking autonomy and success.
In a nutshell, you will be responsible for selling three brands to key and independents in the UK, Europe and Middle East. Key responsibilities include:
- Manage, develop and service existing accounts as well as identify and convert new account opportunities
- Weekly and monthly sales performance analysis
- Attend store visits and organise staff training as necessary, helping to manage the positioning of product in store to ensure best sell out achieved
- Oversee the booking and management of the showroom and appointments
- Work closely with the logistics and customer service departments and manage replenishment orders, stock swaps, etc.
- Maximise sales with existing customers through effective sales management
- At least 4 years' womenswear wholesale experience
- Able to work well under pressure
- You will be highly motivated, and target driven with a track record of success
- Strong key account contacts in the UK & Ire - international contacts are a plus
- Clear understanding of the womenswear market
- Sharp and commercial
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Up to £40k (depending on experience)
- Company benefits
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£22000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Established over 20 years ago, my client is an internationally known fashion brand that is stocked in all top luxury retailers world-wide
£32000 - £35000 per annum
West London, London
West London based luxury brand with a strong presence within the top retail stores is looking for a Senior Sales Executive!
£65000 - £75000 per annum
City of London, London
Maternity cover opportunity for a Head of Wholesale with leading muli-brand showroom
£45000 - £60000 per annum + benefits
East London, London
This is a Key Account Manager role for a fast selling brand that is experiencing phenomenal growth and needs an experienced Manager to spearhead their continued success and development!