Womenswear RTW Designer
WOMENSWEAR RTW DESIGNER
Rare opportunity to work closely with the Creative Director to collaborate on cohesive seasonal RTW collections. You will have a hands on approach, strong drawing skills and eye for vintage garments.
- To work closely with the Product Development team to ensure design handovers are clear and critical paths are adhered to.
- To initiate original design sketches, following the Creative Director seasonal brief.
- Prepare relevant and creative research on themes, colours, fabrics, prints & embroideries around the season’s brief.
- To research and maintain knowledge of relevant womenswear trends and history to advise on silhouettes, finishes, suitability of fabrics etc.
- To assist Head designer in initial fabric and trims selections, in preparation for fabric meetings with Creative Director.
- Design product that conforms to the range plan and creative vision of the brand. Collaborating with different functions within the company, such as the sales team to ensure commerciality of collection, and range plan, and PD / production to respect margin expectations.
- To create design tech packs for suppliers to create patterns and protos, clearly explaining all details.
- Experience in womenswear RTW 5+ years
- Previous executive support experience
- Administration skills
- Hands on, with passion to succeed
Please apply with CV, we will contact directly for work examples.
£30k - 35k per year + bonus
Creative and versatile Childrenswear Designer with a passion for lifestyle brands.
£24k - 30k per year
Are you an ambitious Leather Goods Design Assistant? We have partnered with a luxury trend driven brand with a large A-list following, looking for an independent Design and Development Assistant.
£50k - 60k per year
Are you a Designer with a commercial design ability? We have partnered with a luxury hospitality brand looking for a hands on forward thinking Designer to join their business.