Womenswear Designer - Manchester
Due to huge success and growth our client is seeking an experienced womenswear Designer to join this leading high street brand. With a strong reputation and growing recognition within the marketplace they offer superb opportunities for successful people.
- Design and develop commercial ladies wear ranges across all product areas, specially woven and knits
- Experience designing evening wear and occasion wear ranges
- Proactively identify the latest trends and translate into commercial designs
- Carry out trend research, attend trade fairs and provide reports of successful companies on the high street
- Source fabrics, prints and trims
- Compile trend reports and mood boards to inspire the design team and buyers
- Multi-product design
- Used to working in a fast paced design environment and taking responsibility
- Experience in managing the ranges from start to finish with clear understanding of customer demographics
- An eye for identifying trends
- Confident CAD skills. Experience in liaising with manufacturers and suppliers
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.