Wholesale Operations Executive -Contemporary Brand -up to £38k
Are you experienced in wholesale operations and seeking a new challenge? Our client is an East London based showroom selling both RTW and accessory brands into key accounts & independents in the UK & internationally. They are now seeking a Wholesale Operations Executive to join their team.
As the Wholesale Operations Executive, you will be the main point of contact for key accounts, manage shipping and logistics, take ownership of operations and more. This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about providing excellent customer service with at least 2 years' relevant wholesale experience.
As the Wholesale Operations Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Being the main point of contact for key accounts
- Managing shipping and deliveries
- Monitoring all international shipments
- Regularly liaising with the warehouse regarding despatch notes, deliveries and stock levels
- Handling any swaps and reorders
- General wholesale admin
- Inputting orders
- Duty, tax and customs compliance
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience with wholesale operations - ideally international
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Experience with Sage 50 Professional is a bonus
- Salary between £30,000-35,000, depending on experience.
Due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.