Wholesale Operations Coordinator - Luxury Fashion
A rare opportunity to join a globally recognised fashion house as a Wholesale Operations Coordinator / Customer Service Administrator in their West London offices.
An effortless, internationally reputable occasionwear brand, renowned for their contemporary style. This role is ideal for a proactive, organised individual who enjoys working independently in a fast paced environment.
- Accurately process all orders, re-orders, returns and swaps
- Manage shipping and logistics for global orders
- First point of contact for all clients, ensuring they are aware of cancellations, delayed deliveries, etc.
- Implement and maintain sales reports
- Build strong relationships with clients and handle all queries and complaints
- Process cancellations, credits, debits, returns of faulty and non-faulty goods
- Prepare order confirmations
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role within a luxury brand.
- Proven track record working with Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, etc)
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written, and strong numerical skills with the ability to collate and interpret data
- Must have experience working with global luxury retailers
- Salary £30,000- £40,000 dependent on experience
£20k - 25k per year
A luxury RTW brand celebrated for their intricate designs and unique garments are hiring a Wholesale Admin Assistant to join their growing London team
£38k - 45k per year
This business offers international travel, a generous bonus scheme, growth, management and autonomy within the business