Wholesale Operations Coordinator
A rare opportunity to join a highly reputable showroom as a Wholesale Operations Coordinator in their East London office.
A fast growing multi-brand showroom known for their contemporary collections is seeking a proactive, organised individual to join their Operations team.
- Accurately process all orders, re-orders, returns and swaps
- Manage shipping and logistics for global orders
- First point of contact for all clients, ensuring they are aware of cancellations, delayed deliveries, etc.
- Implement and maintain sales reports
- Build strong relationships with clients and handle all queries and complaints
- Process cancellations, credits, debits, returns of faulty and non-faulty goods
- Prepare order confirmations
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role within a premium fashion brand.
- Proven track record working with Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, etc)
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written, and strong numerical skills with the ability to collate and interpret data
- Must have experience working with global luxury retailers
- Salary up to £25,000 (dependent on experience)
My client, a luxury fashion brand, has a rare opportunity to join their team in a newly created position as a Wholesale Account Manager.