Wholesale Operations Assistant
Are you experienced in wholesale operations and seeking a new challenge? We are seeking a Wholesale Operations Assistant to join this passionate team based in East London. They sell both ready-to-wear and accessory brands into key accounts and independents in the UK and internationally.
As the Wholesale Operations Assistant, you will be the main point of contact for key accounts, manage shipping and logistics, take ownership of operations and much more. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about providing excellent customer service with at least 1 years relevant wholesale experience.
- Helping the running of the individual procedures for the key and indie accounts, order confirmations, deliveries and bookings
- Assisting with shipping and deliveries
- Ordering all labels and Swing tags for the Key accounts
- Regularly liaising with the warehouse regarding dispatch notes, deliveries and stock levels
- Handling any swaps and reorders
- General wholesale admin
- Inputting orders
- Duty, tax and customs compliance
- Minimum 1-2 years experience with wholesale operations - ideally working with ASOS
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Be able to work as part of a team and independently
- Hardworking and ambitious
- Salary between £24,000 - £26,000
Due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
Up to £22000 per annum + Commission
Do you want to work for a prestigious home appliance brand within their flagship store in London?
£19000 - £21000 per annum + Bonus + Commission
Arty ladies concept boutique in the heart of Chelsea is looking for a sophisticated and experienced Sales Associate to join their small and friendly team
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Commission
Are you an experienced, stylish and hard working retail Manager with an amazing client book? Send us your CV today!
£28000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus
This superbrand is the ultimate purveyor of handbags and leather accessories. They are now seeking a Supervisor to join their team in their desirable location in Central London
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus
Unique leading luxury brand is looking for a self-driven Senior Sales Associate to join their boutique in London. This role is ideal for an outgoing person with great sales skills
£18 - £28 per hour
City of London, London
This luxury womenswear brand are seeking an experienced Manual Pattern Cutter to join their atelier in the heart of London on an ongoing freelance basis