Wholesale Operations Assistant
Are you experienced in wholesale operations and seeking a new challenge? We are seeking a Wholesale Operations Assistant to join this passionate team based in East London. They sell both ready-to-wear and accessory brands into key accounts and independents in the UK and internationally.
As the Wholesale Operations Assistant, you will be the main point of contact for key accounts, manage shipping and logistics, take ownership of operations and much more. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about providing excellent customer service with at least 1 years relevant wholesale experience.
- Helping the running of the individual procedures for the key and indie accounts, order confirmations, deliveries and bookings
- Assisting with shipping and deliveries
- Ordering all labels and Swing tags for the Key accounts
- Regularly liaising with the warehouse regarding dispatch notes, deliveries and stock levels
- Handling any swaps and reorders
- General wholesale admin
- Inputting orders
- Duty, tax and customs compliance
- Minimum 1-2 years experience with wholesale operations - ideally working with ASOS
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Be able to work as part of a team and independently
- Hardworking and ambitious
- Salary between £24,000 - £26,000
Due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.