Wholesale Merchandiser - Supplier - North London
Our client is a supplier based in North London that are specialising in knitwear, supplying to high street retailers. They are currently looking to recruit a Wholesale Merchandiser who will be responsible for sales, merchandising and working closely with factories. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years' similar experience working for a supplier.
- Work closely with the sales team, clients and factories
- Process orders accurately, ensuring all details are correct
- Submit and chase up lab dips, samples and test reports
- Manage the entire critical path to ensure on time delivery and identify any issues/potential delays.
- Constantly communicate with clients to ensure they are up to date on the progress of their orders
- Chase weekly shipments from factories and check invoices/packing lists
- Work closely with factories and all other teams to ensure the smooth execution of orders
- At least 3 years' experience working in a similar role for a supplier
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to prioritise work loads
- Excellent communications skills - written and verbal
- Strong IT skills - especially Excel
- Salary up to £40k
Due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
£28000 - £32000 per annum + Clothing allowance,
East London, London
Would you be interested in working as a PA for one of London's most respected Fashion entrepreneurs? You would be supporting an amazing business woman with a stellar reputation and beautiful brand.
£22000 - £24000 per annum + Commission & Bonus
Luxury brand admired by many is seeking a Commercial Coordinator to join their wholesale team. Your personality is POSITIVE - BUBBLY - ALWAYS ONE TO PUT YOUR HAND UP TO TRY SOMETHING NEW!