Wholesale Merchandiser - North London
Our globally known client is seeking an experienced product Merchandiser to join them at a time of growth and expansion. You will be supporting all internal teams, particularly with the growth of their retail and online channels.
- Identifying market opportunities, address market needs and offer the right products at the right time
- Use current and historical performance to identify risks and opportunities in future ranges
- Develop and maintain trading data and provide analysis and insight to support the business
- Optimise SKU productivity and opportunities
- Monitor sales through data and stock holdings to push replenishment opportunities, including web sales and pop up stores
- Liaise with wholesale team and seasonal store teams on a regular basis to discuss current performance and maximise trading opportunities
- Set seasonal OTB plans for all channels and create seasonal range plans
- Manage the purchasing of stock and reorders across all channels
- Previous experience working at Junior/ Merchandiser level with a minimum of 3 years experience
- Experience working across the online, wholesale and retail channels
- Must have management experience in fashion merchandising
- Strong, articulate communication skills and entrepreneurial mindset
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Salary up to £40k (depending on experience)
- Excellent company benefits
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£28000 - £32000 per annum + Clothing allowance,
East London, London
Would you be interested in working as a PA for one of London's most respected Fashion entrepreneurs? You would be supporting an amazing business woman with a stellar reputation and beautiful brand.
£22000 - £24000 per annum + Commission & Bonus
Luxury brand admired by many is seeking a Commercial Coordinator to join their wholesale team. Your personality is POSITIVE - BUBBLY - ALWAYS ONE TO PUT YOUR HAND UP TO TRY SOMETHING NEW!