Wholesale Manager - Luxury Womenswear - £40k + bonus
This hugely successful international luxury brand is seeking a wholesale manager with 4-5 years' experience to join their London team. This brand is stocked in key luxury retailers around the world.
As their wholesale manager, you will be responsible for expanding the wholesale accounts, organising and attending trade shows, managing accounts and more.
As the wholesale manager, you will take ownership of driving and developing the global sales strategy. Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage the entire wholesale function
- Proactively target and approach new accounts
- Oversee the booking and management of the showroom and appointments
- Weekly and monthly sales performance analysis
- Co-ordinate samples and input orders
- Attend store visits and organise staff training as necessary, helping to manage the positioning of product in store to ensure best sell out achieved
- In-store training
- Maximise sales with existing customers through effective sales management
- Monitor and report on UK & International market and competitor activities
- At least 4-5 years wholesale experience
- Previous experience building and executing seasonal buying calendars
- You will be highly motivated, and target driven with a track record of success
- Analytical and interested in numbers
- Experience with both UK & international markets is a must
- Highly proficient with Excel, Google Analytics and a knowledge of CRM systems
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
Salary: £38-40k + bonus
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.