Wholesale Manager - Globally Renowned Luxury Brand
Do you see yourself working as a highly-organised, confident and fashion-conscious Wholesale Manager for a globally renowned super brand? The brand seeks one who possesses an entrepreneurial flair and can work effectively in an autonomous environment.
Apply today if these 4 points apply to you:
- Do you have 5 years' experience managing Key Accounts for a luxury fashion brand?
- Do you enjoy working within a fast-paced and evolving environment?
- Are you a team player with strong leadership skills?
- Are you analytical?
Your typical day to day:
- Developing sales strategies, business plans, promotions / growth initiative programs, together with the trade marketing in the same area
- Building distributor relationships; opening new accounts while owning & driving distributor orientation
- Developing the operating plan, including seasonal sales strategies, initiatives and promotions
- Identifying product development opportunities, monitoring and following up on marketing & PR initiatives, attending regional and national events
- Assisting and supporting clients during selling campaigns
- Conducting regular store visits, providing training on sales techniques & product merchandising
Our client offers you:
- Salary negotiable dependant on experience
- A busy, fast-paced and well-organised working environment with a varied workload
- Pension scheme
- Generous clothing allowance
- Lunch vouchers
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion
£28000 - £30000 per annum
My client is an ethical and sustainable luxury leather goods start up brand looking for a Marketing and Sales Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to make this role your own!
£36000 - £50000 per annum
Competitive package and fun work environment - thriving vintage fashion brand based in Central London are currently looking to hire an eComm and Retail Merchandise Manager.
Up to £9 per hour
Top luxury leather goods brand is looking for Temporary Sales Associates to work in their London boutique
£8.50 - £9 per hour
We are looking for a confident, enthusiastic individual to work in an award winning department store in Central London
£22000 - £24000 per annum + Commission
Luxurious British brand is seeking an articulate Sales Advisor for their Heathrow boutique