Wholesale Manager - GERMAN SPEAKER - Menswear
A German speaking Wholesale Manager is needed for one of London's market leading multibrand showrooms. You will have a background as a Sales Executive / Wholesale Manager with a confident and sales driven personality.
- Achieve seasonal sales targets, maximising full potential of brand/brands
- Present menswear collections
- Open new accounts in line with brand objectives and budget
- Spot opportunity in a rapidly growing market and open new doors
- During market ensure that the showroom runs like clockwork and is immaculately presented.
- Receive, analyse and ensure forward orders are entered
- Monitor sell through and keep sell through reports updated
- Work on replenishment orders, stock swaps and minimising end of season RTV's
- 5 years experience in Wholesale and Account Management
- Menswear experience
- Fluent in German - THIS IS ESSENTIAL
- Track record of business development, commercial acumen, ownership and accountability with excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with the pressure of achieving sales targets
- Strong organisation stills as well as a team player and proactive
- Salary £45,000-55,000
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£18000 - £28000 per annum + Commission
Exclusive fine jewellery boutique is looking for a Jewellery Specialist to join their team in the most famous department stores in London
£27000 - £28000 per annum
City of London, London
Are you a Global PR Coordinator / Assistant looking to join a vibrant and growing team?
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Are you passionate about interior design and homewear? This Sales Assistant role is ideal for an outgoing and proactive person who is great with people
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
This cool and stylish multi brand boutique in Central London is offering a competitive salary of up to £25k
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
Part-time Sales Assistant opening with a luxury RTW brand based in Mayfair. Earn £10 per hour + personal commission + 32 days holiday!
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus
This is a one off opportunity to join a gallery that targets international markets including the UK. Salary up to £40k + global travel