Wholesale Manager - East London
This fabulously sought-after brand - with an amazing swimwear collection are looking for a Wholesale Manager grow sales, monitor performance and ensure best practice. Commitment to being best in their industry is their focus and this brand is highly respected and has a celebrity following.
As Head of Wholesale your responsible will include:
- Responsible for Wholesale function within the department
- Be knowledgeable about market and competitor performance/ trends.
- Fulfil seasonal Sales Budget and targets
- Negotiate OTB's and 3 year plans where suitable
- Prep wholesale tools and take collection to market
- Prospect: research and recruit potential clients
To apply for the role:
- You will have a minimum of 3 years sales experience within luxury industry as a Wholesale Manager
- Solid experience and understanding of international luxury markets
- Proven sales experience
- Previous strategic sales growth experience across worldwide accounts
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- A team player with a dynamic approach
- Competitive salary
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Sales Director role with a growing footwear brand, ideal for a strategic and sales-driven candidate who enjoys working in a small team
Highly competitive salary & package
An exclusive opportunity for an established Commercial Director to make their mark at this highly successful and rapidly growing luxury brand.
£26000 - £27000 per annum
City of London, London
Our client is a contemporary jewellery brand, currently looking for a Sales Executive with a car and drivers license to join their growing team
£23000 - £26000 per annum
City of London, London
Based in East London, our client is a contemporary brand currently seeking to recruit an Operations and Logistics Coordinator to join their dynamic and expanding team
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent commission
Are you from a strong wholesale background wanting to make serious impact on a footwear brand? This is an innovative ladies shoe brand with a great story......
£45000 - £60000 per annum + benefits
East London, London
This is a Key Account Manager role for a fast selling brand that is experiencing phenomenal growth and needs an experienced Manager to spearhead their continued success and development!