Wholesale Manager - Contemporary Womens RTW Brand - London
We are looking to recruit a Wholesale Manager with contemporary or luxury womens RTW experience for a quickly growing British brand that is thriving in both the UK and international markets. Due to their huge success over the past few years, this company offers excellent growth opportunities, competitive salaries and great benefits within a dynamic and fun work environment.
As part of a growing team, you will support the wholesale business across key accounts within the UK and internationally. So split across account management, reporting and analysis as well overseeing preparations for seasonal markets. Key responsibilities will include:
- First point of contact for all accounts
- Managing the US agency, assuring targets are being hit
- Organising the diary for, and conducting, UK and European wholesale appointments
- Providing merchandising analysis of all wholesale accounts on a weekly basis
- Managing all 'special client projects', such as pop-up shops
- Training and mentoring staff
- At least 5/6 years+ wholesale experience - womens RTW is a must in order to be considered
- Analytical with advance Excel skills
- Excellent communication and organisational skills - in order to build relationships with key accounts and partners as appropriate
- Highly motivated and target driven with a track record of success
- Experience with both UK & international markets
- Flexibility to travel
- £40,000 - £45,000 depending on experience.