Wholesale Manager - Athleisure - Multi-brand Showroom
Wholesale Manager opportunity with multi-brand showroom based in East London. My client is now the second largest showroom in the UK and consistently growing existing brands and taking on new ones. They have an incredibly broad and contemporary brand range; men's, women's, accessories and footwear.
This showroom is run very much as a corporate and an ideal place for a results orientated individual seeking autonomy and success. You will be responsible for selling an athleisure brand into the UK and Ireland markets.
- Manage, develop and service existing accounts as well as identify and convert new account opportunities
- Weekly and monthly sales performance analysis
- Attend store visits and organise staff training as necessary, helping to manage the positioning of product in store to ensure best sell out achieved
- Oversee the booking and management of the showroom and appointments
- Minimise markdowns
- Maximise sales with existing customers through effective sales management
- Monitor and report on the UK and Ireland markets and competitor activities
- At least 4 years' wholesale experience
- Able to work well under pressure
- You will be highly motivated, and target driven with a track record of success
- Sharp and commercial
- Strong key account contacts in the UK and Ireland
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Salary up to £45k (depending on experience)
- Health care
- ...and more!
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£35000 - £45000 per annum
City of London, London
This role is for an experienced Machinist to join a prominent British menswear brand as a Manager
£8.50 - £9 per hour
This London based fashion brand is currently seeking an experienced Stock Assistant to handle all stock effectively and ensure back of house standards are maintained
£33000 - £38000 per annum
West End, London
Exciting PR and Events Manager role with one of the leading luxury brands. This company is an ideal place for a results orientated individual
£8.5 - £9.00 per annum
This is the ideal role for a highly organised, self-driven and proactive Stock Controller who wants to work in luxury fashion
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus
Fantastic remuneration package - see below! We are looking for an immediately available full time Russian speaking Sales Associate for a luxury accessories boutique