Wholesale Manager - Athleisure - Multi-brand Showroom
Wholesale Manager opportunity with multi-brand showroom based in East London. My client is now the second largest showroom in the UK and consistently growing existing brands and taking on new ones. They have an incredibly broad and contemporary brand range; men's, women's, accessories and footwear.
This showroom is run very much as a corporate and an ideal place for a results orientated individual seeking autonomy and success. You will be responsible for selling an athleisure brand into the UK and Ireland markets.
- Manage, develop and service existing accounts as well as identify and convert new account opportunities
- Weekly and monthly sales performance analysis
- Attend store visits and organise staff training as necessary, helping to manage the positioning of product in store to ensure best sell out achieved
- Oversee the booking and management of the showroom and appointments
- Minimise markdowns
- Maximise sales with existing customers through effective sales management
- Monitor and report on the UK and Ireland markets and competitor activities
- At least 4 years' wholesale experience
- Able to work well under pressure
- You will be highly motivated, and target driven with a track record of success
- Sharp and commercial
- Strong key account contacts in the UK and Ireland
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Salary up to £45k (depending on experience)
- Health care
- ...and more!
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£23000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Assistant Production Coordinator opportunity with a successful and beautiful contemporary womenswear brand based in East London
£50000 - £70000 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Atelier Manager to join an established luxury LFW brand based in the heart of Central London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£150 - £250 per day
This extremely successful and iconic brand is looking for a handbag Designer - daily rate up to £250!
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
Recent graduate with some merchandising experience? This is a fantastic entry level role with one of the largest multi-channel retailers in the UK