Wholesale Manager - Athleisure - Multi-brand Showroom
Wholesale Manager opportunity with multi-brand showroom based in East London. My client is now the second largest showroom in the UK and consistently growing existing brands and taking on new ones. They have an incredibly broad and contemporary brand range; men's, women's, accessories and footwear.
This showroom is run very much as a corporate and an ideal place for a results orientated individual seeking autonomy and success. You will be responsible for selling an athleisure brand into the UK and Ireland markets.
- Manage, develop and service existing accounts as well as identify and convert new account opportunities
- Weekly and monthly sales performance analysis
- Attend store visits and organise staff training as necessary, helping to manage the positioning of product in store to ensure best sell out achieved
- Oversee the booking and management of the showroom and appointments
- Minimise markdowns
- Maximise sales with existing customers through effective sales management
- Monitor and report on the UK and Ireland markets and competitor activities
- At least 4 years' wholesale experience
- Able to work well under pressure
- You will be highly motivated, and target driven with a track record of success
- Sharp and commercial
- Strong key account contacts in the UK and Ireland
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Salary up to £45k (depending on experience)
- Health care
- ...and more!
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£38000 - £40000 per annum
A family owned fine jewellery brand, globally known for the sourcing of rare diamonds and gemstones, are seeking a Senior Sales Associate
£17000 - £20000 per annum + Commission
East London, London
American heritage brand with a huge international presence are looking for a Sales Consultant for their brand new store opening in East London!
Up to £10 per hour + Commission
Sales Assistant wanted to join a luxury homeware brand. Benefits include a store discount, pension contribution and sales commission! Hourly pay £10
£24000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus
American heritage brand with a massive global presence is looking for a Supervisor to join their vibrant team for a new boutique opening in East London!
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
An excellent opportunity has arisen working for an exciting homeware brand based in one of the most prestigious departments stores in Central London, paying £10 per hour
£23000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus
Our luxury ready-to-wear client is currently seeking a Supervisor to join their boutique in Central London