Wholesale Manager - Athleisure - Multi-brand Showroom
Wholesale Manager opportunity with multi-brand showroom based in East London. My client is now the second largest showroom in the UK and consistently growing existing brands and taking on new ones. They have an incredibly broad and contemporary brand range; men's, women's, accessories and footwear.
This showroom is run very much as a corporate and an ideal place for a results orientated individual seeking autonomy and success. You will be responsible for selling an athleisure brand into the UK and Ireland markets.
- Manage, develop and service existing accounts as well as identify and convert new account opportunities
- Weekly and monthly sales performance analysis
- Attend store visits and organise staff training as necessary, helping to manage the positioning of product in store to ensure best sell out achieved
- Oversee the booking and management of the showroom and appointments
- Minimise markdowns
- Maximise sales with existing customers through effective sales management
- Monitor and report on the UK and Ireland markets and competitor activities
- At least 4 years' wholesale experience
- Able to work well under pressure
- You will be highly motivated, and target driven with a track record of success
- Sharp and commercial
- Strong key account contacts in the UK and Ireland
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Salary up to £45k (depending on experience)
- Health care
- ...and more!
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Passionate about children's fashion? We are currently seeking temporary Sales Assistants to support luxury childrenswear concessions and boutiques in London
£18000 - £23000 per annum
Great earning potential + Oxfordshire based! A busy boutique offering excellent sales commission and the chance to work for top brand!
£25000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus
An exciting position to join the world's leading suiting company as a Client Experience Associate
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a Temporary Sales Associate to support their London stores and concessions. Weekly pay, flexible hours!
£21000 - £22000 per annum
Would you would like to work for one of the biggest fashion brands in the world?
£18000 - £20000 per annum + 1,7 % Commission
Are you a denim expert? This is a unique opportunity to join a luxury brand in their well established Bicester Village boutique