Wholesale Manager £40k - Womenswear
We are looking to recruit a Wholesale Manager for a quickly growing premium British brand. Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for managing the key accounts within the UK and Internationally, growing the business, arranging buying appointments, sales analysis and more.
- Manage, develop and service existing accounts as well as identify and convert new account opportunities
- Analyse performance and review sell-through of relevant accounts
- Organise and attend sales campaigns
- Proactively approach new accounts - especially in the US and Europe
- Work closely with design and production teams to help with range development
- Maximise sales with existing customers through effective sales management
- Monitor and report on UK & International market and competitor activities
- At least 3 years international wholesale experience
- Excellent communication and organisational skills, in order to build relationships with key accounts and partners as appropriate
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly motivated and target driven with a track record of success
- Salary £40k
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Outstanding opportunity for a Head of Design to relocate to Bangkok and join a very successful high street brand
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Great opportunity for experienced Sales Associates to join a market leading luxury stationery brand!
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent commission
Are you from a strong wholesale background wanting to make serious impact on a footwear brand? This is an innovative ladies shoe brand with a great story......
£45000 - £60000 per annum + benefits
East London, London
This is a Key Account Manager role for a fast selling brand that is experiencing phenomenal growth and needs an experienced Manager to spearhead their continued success and development!
£22000 - £25000 per annum
Customer Service Assistant wanted to join the Head Office team of this luxury watch and repairs company, based in Central London
£8.50 - £9.00 per hour
Do you want to work flexible hours at a competitive hourly rate, while boosting your CV with an amazing luxury menswear brand? Apply today!