Wholesale Manager £40k - Womenswear
We are looking to recruit a Wholesale Manager for a quickly growing premium British brand. Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for managing the key accounts within the UK and Internationally, growing the business, arranging buying appointments, sales analysis and more.
- Manage, develop and service existing accounts as well as identify and convert new account opportunities
- Analyse performance and review sell-through of relevant accounts
- Organise and attend sales campaigns
- Proactively approach new accounts - especially in the US and Europe
- Work closely with design and production teams to help with range development
- Maximise sales with existing customers through effective sales management
- Monitor and report on UK & International market and competitor activities
- At least 3 years international wholesale experience
- Excellent communication and organisational skills, in order to build relationships with key accounts and partners as appropriate
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly motivated and target driven with a track record of success
- Salary £40k
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.