Wholesale Executive - top brand
Stand out in the crowd wholesale opportunity...join a contemporary womenswear brand as a Sales Executive / Wholesale Executive. Established over 10 years ago, our client is a very successful and an internationally recognised contemporary brand with a real presence. As their Wholesale Executive, you will be responsible for liaising with buyers, processing orders, attending trade shows both in the UK and internationally.
The Wholesale Executive role:
- Managing the order processes including inputting, confirming orders with clients and following up with any issues
- Prospecting and client outreach
- Handling any repairs and returns and making sure credit notes are processed
- Daily liaising with clients, providing any requested information and customer service
- Preparing weekly reports - sales analysis, sell thru reports, product feedback, etc.
- Confirming orders after market
- Being the main point of contact for Agents
- Travelling abroad to trade shows
- Partner up with clients to organise pop-ups
- You must have worked in a fashion wholesale role for a minimum of 2 years to be considered for this role
- Motivated team player with a can-do attitude, lots of initiative and motivation, and looking to grow within a young, successful brand
- Wholesale Assistant / Wholesale Executive - sales experience needed
- Experience with Excel
- Salary up to £34k (depending on experience)
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£22000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Established over 20 years ago, my client is an internationally known fashion brand that is stocked in all top luxury retailers world-wide
£32000 - £35000 per annum
West London, London
West London based luxury brand with a strong presence within the top retail stores is looking for a Senior Sales Executive!
£65000 - £75000 per annum
City of London, London
Maternity cover opportunity for a Head of Wholesale with leading muli-brand showroom
£45000 - £60000 per annum + benefits
East London, London
This is a Key Account Manager role for a fast selling brand that is experiencing phenomenal growth and needs an experienced Manager to spearhead their continued success and development!