Wholesale Executive - Edgy Brand - East London
Are you a driven Wholesale Executive who strives in a competitive work place? This edgy street wear brand have high expectations & are leading the way in innovation!
- Brand management
- Managing new and existing accounts
- To ensure growth within the business is both profitable and sustainable.
- Maximising and developing sales by growing international distribution and markets
- Opening new accounts and developing and maintaining existing relationships
- Recognising styles that are performing well, areas of growth and opportunity, and identifying any potential risk areas within the collections
- Providing top-line key account summaries and trading analysis for monthly board meetings
- You will have a minimum of 2 year's experience within Wholesale
- Ideally coming from a street wear / edgy brand
- International experience
- A strong understanding of fashion wholesale and experience communicating directly with high-end retail partners & independants
- Able to commute to East London
- Up to £35,000
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£40k - 50k per year
Are you an entrepreneurial and hands-on Ecommerce / Digital Marketing Manager? We have partnered with a luxury skincare brand that has an excellent reputation.
£45k - 50k per year + Bonus
My client, a leading skincare brand based in West London are looking for an entrepreneurial Retail Operations Manager to oversee their 4 stores and wholesale accounts.
£18k - 21k per year + Commisson
One of the leading luxury brands, who is an ultimate purveyor of luxury goods, is looking for a Client Advisor to join their team in their desirable location in Glasgow.
£26k - 28k per year + Bonus
We are representing a luxury retailer that is looking for an organised Stock Controller to join their world famous boutique.