Wholesale Customer Service Rep - Contemporary Brand - London
Fantastic opportunity for a Wholesale Customer Service Representative to join a global contemporary brand. As the Wholesale Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for supporting the Wholesale CS Manager by being the main point of contact for key and independent accounts, manage shipping and logistics, take ownership of operations and more. This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about providing excellent customer service with at least 2 years' wholesale customer service experience.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Ensure accurate loading, allocating and processing of all orders
- Communicate with buyers on a regular basis to make sure they are aware of delivery dates
- Handle any sample requests
- Occasionally assist with analysis and attend trade shows
- Build strong relationships with customers by resolving issues in a timely manor
- Process all orders and handle any customer returns, swaps or damages
- Work closely with the warehouse and logistics teams; make sure all processes are running smoothly, manage deliveries, check stock availability, etc.
- You must have worked in a fashion wholesale customer service role for a minimum of 2 years to be considered for this role.
- Excellent problem solving skills with a strong attention to detail
- Experience with Excel
- You will be flexible and adaptable, therefore able to work well with changing tasks and priorities
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Additional European languages are a plus
- Salary up to £30k
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.