Wholesale Customer Service Coordinator - Contemporary Brand
Wholesale Coordinator opportunity with a global contemporary brand that offers excellent progression opportunities, a generous employee discount across various brands and beautiful modern offices based in East London. You will have the opportunity to work with their international accounts based in the US.
Our client is a leading multi-brand showroom based in east London who are currently growing their team and looking for an addition Wholesale Coordinator to join their wholesale customer service team.
- Ensure accurate loading, allocating and processing of all orders
- Communicate with buyers on a regular basis to make sure they are aware of delivery dates
- Handle any sample requests
- Liaise regularly with suppliers and freight forwarders
- Build strong relationships with customers by resolving issues in a timely manor
- Process debt/claims with suppliers and fright forwarders
- Process all orders and handle any customer returns, swaps or damages
- Work closely with the warehouse and logistics teams; make sure all processes are running smoothly, manage deliveries, check stock availability, etc.
- You must have worked in a fashion wholesale customer service role for a minimum of 2 years to be considered for this role.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a strong attention to detail
- Strong Excel skills (pivot tables, vlookups, etc.)
- You will be flexible and adaptable, therefore able to work well with changing tasks and priorities
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Experience working with US wholesale customers a plus
- Salary: £24-27k depending on experience
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits
This exclusive watch brand is seeking a proactive Operations Assistant to work within their Mayfair boutique
£8.50 - £9 per hour
We are currently recruiting for full time and part time Sales Assistants to work in one of the most prestigious department stores in the world - Harrods!
£8.50 - £9 per hour + Weekly pay
We are looking for enthusiastic Hosts / Hostesses to work for a luxury fashion brand in Central London
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus
This is a Sales Associate opportunity to be trained in the world of luxury linen, get involved with a dynamic team and work fantastic working hours!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
This iconic shoe brand is looking for temporary staff for their London boutique. Previous retail experience is a must!
£22000 - £24000 per annum + Bonus
Our luxury ready-to-wear client is currently seeking a Supervisor to join their beautiful boutique in Central London