Wholesale Customer Service Admin - Multi Brand Showroom
Based in East London, my client is a successful multibrand showroom selling contemporary brands to luxury boutiques, independents and department stores within the UK & Internationally. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Wholesale Administrator with at least 1-2 years of experience.
This is an ideal role for someone with strong admin skills and a solid understanding of wholesale processes. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Order inputting and confirming orders
- Working closely with the warehouse and liaising with logistics
- Managing re-orders
- Reporting on seasonal stock
- Allocating stock
- Liaising directly with Suppliers and Freight Forwarders
- Credit control
- Managing dispatches to customers
- General admin
- Must have previous wholesale customer service experience - order inputting, stock swaps and exchanges, managing deliveries, etc.
- Strong Excel skills
- You will be flexible and adaptable, therefore able to work well with changing tasks and priorities
- Able to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written, and strong numerical skills with the ability to collate and interpret data
- Salary between £20-25k depending on experience + generous clothing allowance.
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£38000 - £40000 per annum
A family owned fine jewellery brand, globally known for the sourcing of rare diamonds and gemstones, are seeking a Senior Sales Associate
£17000 - £20000 per annum + Commission
East London, London
American heritage brand with a huge international presence are looking for a Sales Consultant for their brand new store opening in East London!
Up to £10 per hour + Commission
Sales Assistant wanted to join a luxury homeware brand. Benefits include a store discount, pension contribution and sales commission! Hourly pay £10
£24000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus
American heritage brand with a massive global presence is looking for a Supervisor to join their vibrant team for a new boutique opening in East London!
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
An excellent opportunity has arisen working for an exciting homeware brand based in one of the most prestigious departments stores in Central London, paying £10 per hour
£23000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus
Our luxury ready-to-wear client is currently seeking a Supervisor to join their boutique in Central London