Wholesale Assistant - Jewellery Brand - East London
My client is a successful jewellery brand, experiencing major growth and expansion, with 3 new international store location openings in the next year. We are currently seeking to recruit a Wholesale Assistant to join their team based in East London. In a nutshell, you will be responsible for all wholesale functions but also support across trade marketing initiatives.
- Liaise directly with both key and independent account
- Manage all order processes including inputting, confirming orders with clients and following up with any issues
- Book and confirm appointments
- Prepare weekly reports - sales analysis, sell thru reports, product feedback, etc.
- Manage samples
- Handle any swaps and returns
- Provide support to the PR & Marketing Manager for any trade marketing initiatives
- Plan in-store events for both stand-alone stores and wholesale partners
- General support across all marketing campaigns
- Must have at least 2 years' wholesale experience
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to work on multiple projects and work under pressure
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Jewellery and accessories experience is a bonus
- You must currently work within the fashion industry to be considered
- Salary up to £28,000
Due to the high volume of applications we will only be able to contact successful candidates.
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Retail Marketing Manager opportunity for a fun footwear brand based in North London.
£42000 - £48000 per annum + Great benefits + Bonus!
North London, London
Iconic, edgy British footwear brand renowned for their incredible culture need an experienced Retail Marketing Manager - apply now!
£24000 - £30000 per annum
Digital Acquisition Executive needed to join a contemporary jewellery brand, best known for their distinctive, beautiful and uniquely crafted pieces.