Wholesale Assistant - Jewellery Brand - East London
My client is a successful jewellery brand, experiencing major growth and expansion, with 3 new international store location openings in the next year. We are currently seeking to recruit a Wholesale Assistant to join their team based in East London. In a nutshell, you will be responsible for all wholesale functions but also support across trade marketing initiatives.
- Liaise directly with both key and independent account
- Manage all order processes including inputting, confirming orders with clients and following up with any issues
- Book and confirm appointments
- Prepare weekly reports - sales analysis, sell thru reports, product feedback, etc.
- Manage samples
- Handle any swaps and returns
- Provide support to the PR & Marketing Manager for any trade marketing initiatives
- Plan in-store events for both stand-alone stores and wholesale partners
- General support across all marketing campaigns
- Must have at least 2 years' wholesale experience
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to work on multiple projects and work under pressure
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Jewellery and accessories experience is a bonus
- You must currently work within the fashion industry to be considered
- Salary up to £28,000
Due to the high volume of applications we will only be able to contact successful candidates.
£38000 - £42000 per annum
Are you a Marketing / PR Executive looking for a step up? Join this collaborative and friendly team who are well recognised in the fashion world
£40000 - £47000 per annum
City of London, London
Are you a Marketing Manager looking to join a global luxury brand?
£35000 - £42000 per annum + Flexible Work
In this unique Marketing Manager role you will be based 2 days a week in London, 2 days in Reading and 1 day from home
£18000 - £20000 per annum
Head Office opportunity split between ecommerce and customer service. Ideal for a candidate with a retail background and a passion for jewellery!
£26000 - £32000 per annum
This Social Media Executive and Copywriter role offers room for growth in a fun and growing head office environment
£25000 - £26000 per annum
City of London, London
In this role you will be coordinating and executing all brand, retail and distributor marketing activities globally