Wholesale Assistant - Jewellery Brand - East London
My client is a successful jewellery brand, experiencing major growth and expansion, with 3 new international store location openings in the next year. We are currently seeking to recruit a Wholesale Assistant to join their team based in East London. In a nutshell, you will be responsible for all wholesale functions but also support across trade marketing initiatives.
- Liaise directly with both key and independent account
- Manage all order processes including inputting, confirming orders with clients and following up with any issues
- Book and confirm appointments
- Prepare weekly reports - sales analysis, sell thru reports, product feedback, etc.
- Manage samples
- Handle any swaps and returns
- Provide support to the PR & Marketing Manager for any trade marketing initiatives
- Plan in-store events for both stand-alone stores and wholesale partners
- General support across all marketing campaigns
- Must have at least 2 years' wholesale experience
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to work on multiple projects and work under pressure
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Jewellery and accessories experience is a bonus
- You must currently work within the fashion industry to be considered
- Salary up to £28,000
Due to the high volume of applications we will only be able to contact successful candidates.
£50000 - £60000 per annum
City of London, London
You will be responsible for creating and executing the PR, marketing and social strategy for an internationally known fashion brand based in Central London