Wholesale Assistant - International Luxury Brand - London
Amazing opportunity for a highly motivated and organised wholesale candidate to join a luxury brand as a wholesale assistant. This role is ideal for someone who speaks international languages.
Established just a few years ago, my client is a very successful and globally recognised luxury brand with a huge global presence. As their wholesale assistant you will be responsible for liaising with buyers, processing orders, attending trade shows abroad and more. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their wholesale career within a fast growing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is keen on learning, very process driven and has a 'can-do' attitude. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing the order processes including inputting, confirming orders with clients and following up with any issues
- Prospecting and client outreach
- Handling any repairs and returns and making sure credit notes are processed
- Daily liaising with clients, providing any requested information and customer service
- Preparing weekly reports - sales analysis, sell thru reports, product feedback, etc.
- Confirming orders after market
- Travelling to Paris, Milan and NYC
- Fluency in other languages is a must
- You must have worked in a fashion wholesale role for a minimum of 1 year to be considered for this role
- Motivated team player with a 'can-do' attitude, lots of initiative and motivation, and looking to grow within a young, successful brand
- Highly organised; a natural planner who can prioritise effectively and is able to work under pressure
- Experience with using Excel
- You will be flexible and adaptable, therefore able to work well with changing tasks and priorities
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written, and strong numerical skills with the ability to collate and interpret data
- Salary between £25,000 - 28,000
- Bonus scheme
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.