Wholesale Assistant - International Luxury Brand - London
Amazing opportunity for a highly motivated and organised wholesale candidate to join a luxury brand as a wholesale assistant. This role is ideal for someone who speaks international languages.
Established just a few years ago, my client is a very successful and globally recognised luxury brand with a huge global presence. As their wholesale assistant you will be responsible for liaising with buyers, processing orders, attending trade shows abroad and more. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their wholesale career within a fast growing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is keen on learning, very process driven and has a 'can-do' attitude. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing the order processes including inputting, confirming orders with clients and following up with any issues
- Prospecting and client outreach
- Handling any repairs and returns and making sure credit notes are processed
- Daily liaising with clients, providing any requested information and customer service
- Preparing weekly reports - sales analysis, sell thru reports, product feedback, etc.
- Confirming orders after market
- Travelling to Paris, Milan and NYC
- Fluency in other languages is a must
- You must have worked in a fashion wholesale role for a minimum of 1 year to be considered for this role
- Motivated team player with a 'can-do' attitude, lots of initiative and motivation, and looking to grow within a young, successful brand
- Highly organised; a natural planner who can prioritise effectively and is able to work under pressure
- Experience with using Excel
- You will be flexible and adaptable, therefore able to work well with changing tasks and priorities
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written, and strong numerical skills with the ability to collate and interpret data
- Salary between £25,000 - 28,000
- Bonus scheme
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Sales Director role with a growing footwear brand, ideal for a strategic and sales-driven candidate who enjoys working in a small team
Highly competitive salary & package
An exclusive opportunity for an established Commercial Director to make their mark at this highly successful and rapidly growing luxury brand.
£26000 - £27000 per annum
City of London, London
Our client is a contemporary jewellery brand, currently looking for a Sales Executive with a car and drivers license to join their growing team
£23000 - £26000 per annum
City of London, London
Based in East London, our client is a contemporary brand currently seeking to recruit an Operations and Logistics Coordinator to join their dynamic and expanding team
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent commission
Are you from a strong wholesale background wanting to make serious impact on a footwear brand? This is an innovative ladies shoe brand with a great story......
£45000 - £60000 per annum + benefits
East London, London
This is a Key Account Manager role for a fast selling brand that is experiencing phenomenal growth and needs an experienced Manager to spearhead their continued success and development!