Wholesale and Operations Executive - Jewellery Brand
Wanted: Wholesale and Operations Executive for a contemporary accessories brand! Ideal role for someone with at least 2 years' wholesale experience within fashion, accessories or jewellery. You must have a car and drivers license to be considered for this role.
Our client has a strong international presence that is continuously growing, so this is an exciting time to join!
The Wholesale and Operations Executive will be responsible for managing the wholesale accounts, constantly seeking to increase sell-through while providing a high level of service to all accounts. Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage all day-to-day wholesale operations
- Plan and execute in-store pop-ups
- Regularly visit clients to provide in-store training and VM
- Manage invoices, logistics and POs
- Build strong relationships with contacts in key department stores
- Regular sales reporting
- Manage incentive programs
- At least 2 years' wholesale experience with a solid understanding of all processes
- Must have a car and drivers license
- Experience working with both key UK & International retailers
- Strong relationship building skills
- Excellent IT skills, especially Excel
- Able to work in a fast-paced relationship
- Salary up to £27k (depending on experience)
Please send your CV to email@example.com to apply!
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Sales Director role with a growing footwear brand, ideal for a strategic and sales-driven candidate who enjoys working in a small team
Highly competitive salary & package
An exclusive opportunity for an established Commercial Director to make their mark at this highly successful and rapidly growing luxury brand.
£23000 - £26000 per annum
City of London, London
Based in East London, our client is a contemporary brand currently seeking to recruit an Operations and Logistics Coordinator to join their dynamic and expanding team
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent commission
Are you from a strong wholesale background wanting to make serious impact on a footwear brand? This is an innovative ladies shoe brand with a great story......
£45000 - £60000 per annum + benefits
East London, London
This is a Key Account Manager role for a fast selling brand that is experiencing phenomenal growth and needs an experienced Manager to spearhead their continued success and development!