Wholesale and Operations Executive - Jewellery Brand
Wanted: Wholesale and Operations Executive for a contemporary accessories brand! Ideal role for someone with at least 2 years' wholesale experience within fashion, accessories or jewellery. You must have a car and drivers license to be considered for this role.
Our client has a strong international presence that is continuously growing, so this is an exciting time to join!
The Wholesale and Operations Executive will be responsible for managing the wholesale accounts, constantly seeking to increase sell-through while providing a high level of service to all accounts. Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage all day-to-day wholesale operations
- Plan and execute in-store pop-ups
- Regularly visit clients to provide in-store training and VM
- Manage invoices, logistics and POs
- Build strong relationships with contacts in key department stores
- Regular sales reporting
- Manage incentive programs
- At least 2 years' wholesale experience with a solid understanding of all processes
- Must have a car and drivers license
- Experience working with both key UK & International retailers
- Strong relationship building skills
- Excellent IT skills, especially Excel
- Able to work in a fast-paced relationship
- Salary up to £27k (depending on experience)
Please send your CV to email@example.com to apply!
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£28000 - £32000 per annum + Clothing allowance,
East London, London
Would you be interested in working as a PA for one of London's most respected Fashion entrepreneurs? You would be supporting an amazing business woman with a stellar reputation and beautiful brand.
£22000 - £24000 per annum + Commission & Bonus
Luxury brand admired by many is seeking a Commercial Coordinator to join their wholesale team. Your personality is POSITIVE - BUBBLY - ALWAYS ONE TO PUT YOUR HAND UP TO TRY SOMETHING NEW!