Wholesale Administrator - Munti-brand Showroom - East London
Do you want to further your wholesale career and work with world-renowned fashion brand in a rewarding work environment? Our client offers a supportive head office with excellent training and progression as well as competitive benefits.
Based in East London, this is a vibrant and successful multi-brand showroom selling contemporary brands to luxury boutiques, independents and department stores within the UK & internationally.
- Order inputting and confirming orders
- Working closely with the warehouse and liaising with logistics
- Managing re-orders
- Reporting on seasonal stock
- Allocating stock
- Liaising directly with Suppliers and Freight Forwarders
- Credit control
- Managing dispatches to customers
- General admin
- You will be flexible and adaptable, therefore able to work well with changing tasks and priorities
- Able to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written, and strong numerical skills with the ability to collate and interpret data
- Strong Excel skills
- Salary between £18-22k depending on experience
£30k - 35k per year
We are searching for a part-time Watchmaker and Polisher for a well-established Watch Specialist with a enviable reputation within the industry.
£30k - 50k per year
We are searching for a Production Manager for a niche luxury silver jewellery brand with a cult following.
£25k - 28k per year + Commission & Bonus
We are on the hunt an experienced Sales Associate for a one-of-a-kind luxury retail opportunity in SW1. This is a rare opening; the vacancy was last available over 4 years ago.
£29k - 32k per year
My client, a luxury brand is looking for an engaging and meticulous Customer Care Manager to join their team.
£28k - 30k per year
I'm looking to speak with Supervisors & Assistant Managers for a unique Assistant Manager opportunity in West London