Wholesale Administrator - Munti-brand Showroom - East London
Do you want to further your wholesale career and work with world-renowned fashion brand in a rewarding work environment? Our client offers a supportive head office with excellent training and progression as well as competitive benefits.
Based in East London, this is a vibrant and successful multi-brand showroom selling contemporary brands to luxury boutiques, independents and department stores within the UK & internationally.
- Order inputting and confirming orders
- Working closely with the warehouse and liaising with logistics
- Managing re-orders
- Reporting on seasonal stock
- Allocating stock
- Liaising directly with Suppliers and Freight Forwarders
- Credit control
- Managing dispatches to customers
- General admin
- You will be flexible and adaptable, therefore able to work well with changing tasks and priorities
- Able to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written, and strong numerical skills with the ability to collate and interpret data
- Strong Excel skills
- Salary between £18-22k depending on experience
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits
This exclusive watch brand is seeking a proactive Operations Assistant to work within their Mayfair boutique
£8.50 - £9 per hour
We are currently recruiting for full time and part time Sales Assistants to work in one of the most prestigious department stores in the world - Harrods!
£8.50 - £9 per hour + Weekly pay
We are looking for enthusiastic Hosts / Hostesses to work for a luxury fashion brand in Central London
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus
This is a Sales Associate opportunity to be trained in the world of luxury linen, get involved with a dynamic team and work fantastic working hours!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
This iconic shoe brand is looking for temporary staff for their London boutique. Previous retail experience is a must!
£22000 - £24000 per annum + Bonus
Our luxury ready-to-wear client is currently seeking a Supervisor to join their beautiful boutique in Central London