Wholesale Administrator - Luxury Brand - London - £22-24k
Amazing opportunity for a highly motivated and organised junior wholesale candidate to join a Luxury brand as a Wholesale Administrator!
Established just under 5 years ago, my client is a very successful and globally recognised British luxury brand.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is keen on learning, very process driven and has a 'Can-Do' attitude. You will accountable for providing first class administrative support to the wholesale team. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the sales team when needed and assisting with showroom maintenance
- Managing the order processes including inputting, confirming orders with clients and following up with any issues
- Handling any repairs and returns and making sure credit notes are processed
- Daily liaising with clients, providing any requested information
- Submitting orders to production
- Assisting with travel schedules and coordinating samples with the Press team
- Creating line-sheets
- Closely working with the Shipping, Press, Accounts and Production teams
- You must at least a few months previous wholesale experience to be considered for this role
- You must be a motivated team player with a 'can-do' attitude, lots of initiative and motivation, and looking to grow within a young, successful brand
- Highly organised; a natural planner who can prioritise effectively and is able to work under pressure
- Previous experience with an order entry system - experience with Joor is ideal
- You will be flexible and adaptable, therefore able to work well with changing tasks and priorities
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written, and strong numerical skills with the ability to collate and interpret data
- Excellent IT skills with Microsoft Office, in particular Excel
- Fluent in Italian is a plus
- up to £24k depending on experience
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.