Wholesale Administrator - Global Luxury Brand
Wholesale Administrator opportunity with a global luxury fashion house based in their modern offices in Central London.
Established over 30 years ago, this fashion house has multiple global offices and offer fantastic opportunities for internal progression, excellent training and a competitive benefits package.
- Manage all client sample requests and deliveries
- Accurately process all orders, re-orders, returns and swaps
- First point of contact from all clients, ensuring they are aware of cancellations, delayed deliveries, etc.
- Build strong relationships with clients and handle all queries and complaints
- Monitor stock availability for re-orders
- Monitor the order process from the time of the appointments to the delivery in store
- Create and manage sales reports
- Salary is £25,000 + generous benefits
£30k - 40k per year
A rare opportunity to join a globally recognised fashion house as a Wholesale Operations Coordinator in their West London offices
£45k - 50k per year
Are you a commercially minded Senior Sales Executive or Wholesale Manager with Global contacts in WRTW? We are seeking a Wholesale Manager to join a celebrity favourite brand.