Wholesale Administrator - exciting brands!
A London showroom with a diverse portfolio of clients is looking for an experienced Wholesale Administrator, this is admin position (not sales) so someone with strong wholesale admin experience with a brand or showroom.
Wholesale Admin role:
- Placing PO with vendors, exporting stock to UK (from Europe, US, India etc)
- Purchasing stock in (to the system)
- Working with warehouse: allocating stock for picking
- Shipping stock to customers
- Customer service: invoicing/ crediting
- Working with credit control department (for shipping)
The successful wholesale candidate:
- Strong wholesale admin experience ideally in in luxury fashion brand
- Experience with working with UK independent retailers, department stores etc.
- Highly IT competent
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£27000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus
Are you an experienced Supervisor looking for the next step in your retail career? My client is an exclusive Italian haute couture brand based in Bicester Village
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus
Leading fashion brand based in East London are looking for a UK Regional Manager to oversee there fast growing retail business
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus
Looking to speak to experienced fine jewellery specialists with a passion for bespoke craftsmanship, to join a family business in the heart of Mayfair
£38000 - £48000 per annum + Bonus
Fantastic opportunity to develop your leadership skills within luxury in a company which offers huge scope for personal growth and development
£55000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus
Italian superbrand are looking for a Store Director for their expanding and very successful Bicester outlet boutique
Up to £9 per hour
Luxury menswear and accessories store is seeking a Sales Associate with made to measure experience to work 2 days a week until the end of March