Wholesale Administrator - East London Showroom - £26k
Our client is an East London based showroom selling both ready-to-wear and accessory brands into key accounts and independents in the UK and Internationally. They are now looking for a self-driven and organised Wholesale Administrator to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year's wholesale experience with an understanding of wholesale processes.
- Inputting all orders, order confirmations, invoices
- Providing a high level of customer service to all accounts
- Weekly analysis and seasonal reporting on stock
- Chasing Purchase orders and tracking shipments
- Processing all re-orders and stock-orders
- Liaising with international Agents and Distributors
- Working closely with the warehouse and liaising with logistics
- Coordinating dispatches to customers
- Stock allocation
- Organised with strong admin skills
- Previous wholesale experience in the fashion industry is a must
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment to tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills - especially Excel (v-look ups, pivot tables, etc.)
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Salary: £22-26k (depending on experience)
- Clothing allowance
Due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
£23000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Assistant Production Coordinator opportunity with a successful and beautiful contemporary womenswear brand based in East London
£50000 - £70000 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Atelier Manager to join an established luxury LFW brand based in the heart of Central London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£150 - £250 per day
This extremely successful and iconic brand is looking for a handbag Designer - daily rate up to £250!
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
Recent graduate with some merchandising experience? This is a fantastic entry level role with one of the largest multi-channel retailers in the UK