Wholesale Administrator - East London Showroom - £26k
Our client is an East London based showroom selling both ready-to-wear and accessory brands into key accounts and independents in the UK and Internationally. They are now looking for a self-driven and organised Wholesale Administrator to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year's wholesale experience with an understanding of wholesale processes.
- Inputting all orders, order confirmations, invoices
- Providing a high level of customer service to all accounts
- Weekly analysis and seasonal reporting on stock
- Chasing Purchase orders and tracking shipments
- Processing all re-orders and stock-orders
- Liaising with international Agents and Distributors
- Working closely with the warehouse and liaising with logistics
- Coordinating dispatches to customers
- Stock allocation
- Organised with strong admin skills
- Previous wholesale experience in the fashion industry is a must
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment to tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills - especially Excel (v-look ups, pivot tables, etc.)
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Salary: £22-26k (depending on experience)
- Clothing allowance
Due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Passionate about children's fashion? We are currently seeking temporary Sales Assistants to support luxury childrenswear concessions and boutiques in London
£18000 - £23000 per annum
Great earning potential + Oxfordshire based! A busy boutique offering excellent sales commission and the chance to work for top brand!
£25000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus
An exciting position to join the world's leading suiting company as a Client Experience Associate
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a Temporary Sales Associate to support their London stores and concessions. Weekly pay, flexible hours!
£21000 - £22000 per annum
Would you would like to work for one of the biggest fashion brands in the world?
£18000 - £20000 per annum + 1,7 % Commission
Are you a denim expert? This is a unique opportunity to join a luxury brand in their well established Bicester Village boutique