Wholesale Administrator - Contemporary Brand - £20-25k
Amazing opportunity for a highly motivated and organised junior wholesale candidate to join a contemporary fashion brand as a Wholesale Administrator!
Based in North London, my client is an established womenswear brand with a global presence, stocked in various department stores and online retailers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is keen on learning, very process driven and has a 'Can-Do' attitude. You will accountable for providing first class administrative support to the wholesale team. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the sales team when needed and assisting with showroom maintenance
- Managing the order processes including inputting, confirming orders with clients and following up with any issues
- Handling any repairs and returns and making sure credit notes are processed
- Daily liaising with clients, providing any requested information
- Submitting orders to production
- Assisting with travel schedules and coordinating samples with the Press team
- Creating line-sheets
- You must at least have a few months previous wholesale experience - internships okay
- You must be a motivated team player with a 'can-do' attitude, lots of initiative and motivation, and looking to grow within a young, successful brand
- Highly organised; a natural planner who can prioritise effectively and is able to work under pressure
- You will be flexible and adaptable, therefore able to work well with changing tasks and priorities
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written, and strong numerical skills with the ability to collate and interpret data
- Excellent IT skills with Microsoft Office, in particular Excel
- up to £25k depending on experience
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.