Wholesale Account Manager - Newly created role!
Newly created role! Iconic and luxurious brand is looking for a Wholesale Account Executive to join their wholesale team based from their East London studio offices. We are looking for a passionate, super analytical dynamic personality to manage the key wholesale account. This is a rare wholesale opportunity and one not to be missed!
- Manage key account as well as drive and expand business relationships and partnerships
- Involved in sales appointments and providing feedback on all products
- Co-ordinate in-store training and Visual Merchandising support
- Responsible for day-to-day stock management , customer service and logistical tasks
- Placing buys for the key account client - therefore an analytical mindset is needed
- Minimum of 2 years experience within wholesales, ideally in the luxury industry
- Flexibility to travel frequently to understand business opportunities and ensure stores are adhering to standards
- Excellent interpersonal skills in order to establish partnerships and nurture existing business relationships
- A tenacious and driven individual who can plan strategically, use initiative and work as part of a wider team
- Proficiency in operational ordering systems, Word, Power Point and Excel
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Great opportunity for experienced Sales Associates to join a market leading luxury stationery brand!
£8.5 - £9 per hour
Are you looking for a weekend job, or are you perhaps a student keen to make some extra money?
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent commission
Are you from a strong wholesale background wanting to make serious impact on a footwear brand? This is an innovative ladies shoe brand with a great story......
£45000 - £60000 per annum + benefits
East London, London
This is a Key Account Manager role for a fast selling brand that is experiencing phenomenal growth and needs an experienced Manager to spearhead their continued success and development!
£22000 - £25000 per annum
Customer Service Assistant wanted to join the Head Office team of this luxury watch and repairs company, based in Central London
£8.50 - £9.00 per hour
Do you want to work flexible hours at a competitive hourly rate, while boosting your CV with an amazing luxury menswear brand? Apply today!