Wholesale Account Manager - Newly created role!
Newly created role! Iconic and luxurious brand is looking for a Wholesale Account Executive to join their wholesale team based from their East London studio offices. We are looking for a passionate, super analytical dynamic personality to manage the key wholesale account. This is a rare wholesale opportunity and one not to be missed!
- Manage key account as well as drive and expand business relationships and partnerships
- Involved in sales appointments and providing feedback on all products
- Co-ordinate in-store training and Visual Merchandising support
- Responsible for day-to-day stock management , customer service and logistical tasks
- Placing buys for the key account client - therefore an analytical mindset is needed
- Minimum of 2 years experience within wholesales, ideally in the luxury industry
- Flexibility to travel frequently to understand business opportunities and ensure stores are adhering to standards
- Excellent interpersonal skills in order to establish partnerships and nurture existing business relationships
- A tenacious and driven individual who can plan strategically, use initiative and work as part of a wider team
- Proficiency in operational ordering systems, Word, Power Point and Excel
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Up to £22000 per annum + Commission
Do you want to work for a prestigious home appliance brand within their flagship store in London?
£19000 - £21000 per annum + Bonus + Commission
Arty ladies concept boutique in the heart of Chelsea is looking for a sophisticated and experienced Sales Associate to join their small and friendly team
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Commission
Are you an experienced, stylish and hard working retail Manager with an amazing client book? Send us your CV today!
£28000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus
This superbrand is the ultimate purveyor of handbags and leather accessories. They are now seeking a Supervisor to join their team in their desirable location in Central London
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus
Unique leading luxury brand is looking for a self-driven Senior Sales Associate to join their boutique in London. This role is ideal for an outgoing person with great sales skills
£18 - £28 per hour
City of London, London
This luxury womenswear brand are seeking an experienced Manual Pattern Cutter to join their atelier in the heart of London on an ongoing freelance basis