Wholesale Account Manager - Newly created role!
Newly created role! Iconic and luxurious brand is looking for a Wholesale Account Executive to join their wholesale team based from their East London studio offices. We are looking for a passionate, super analytical dynamic personality to manage the key wholesale account. This is a rare wholesale opportunity and one not to be missed!
- Manage key account as well as drive and expand business relationships and partnerships
- Involved in sales appointments and providing feedback on all products
- Co-ordinate in-store training and Visual Merchandising support
- Responsible for day-to-day stock management , customer service and logistical tasks
- Placing buys for the key account client - therefore an analytical mindset is needed
- Minimum of 2 years experience within wholesales, ideally in the luxury industry
- Flexibility to travel frequently to understand business opportunities and ensure stores are adhering to standards
- Excellent interpersonal skills in order to establish partnerships and nurture existing business relationships
- A tenacious and driven individual who can plan strategically, use initiative and work as part of a wider team
- Proficiency in operational ordering systems, Word, Power Point and Excel
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£23000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Assistant Production Coordinator opportunity with a successful and beautiful contemporary womenswear brand based in East London
£50000 - £70000 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Atelier Manager to join an established luxury LFW brand based in the heart of Central London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£150 - £250 per day
This extremely successful and iconic brand is looking for a handbag Designer - daily rate up to £250!
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
Recent graduate with some merchandising experience? This is a fantastic entry level role with one of the largest multi-channel retailers in the UK