Weekend Job - IDEAL FOR STUDENTS - Luxury Retail Recruitment
Are you a student looking for a weekend job and passionate about the fashion industry? Do you enjoy working independently? Four Seasons Recruitment have an opening for a Weekend Temps Controller to look after our temporary retail desk during weekends and bank holidays.
You will work convenient hours (in Hammersmith) and receive a highly competitive salary.
So, who are we?
Four Seasons Recruitment is a market leading boutique recruitment specialist to the luxury retail and fashion industries. We provide bespoke and tailored services and recruit for leading brands in a wide range of disciplines including Retail, Wholesale, Design, Technical, Production, Buying, Merchandising, Marketing, PR, Ecommerce and Visual Merchandising.
- Work 9 hours per week during convenient working hours;
- Saturday 8:30-13:30
- Sunday 9:30-13:30
- Be the point of contact for clients and add new bookings to the system
- Fill bookings - match the right candidate with the right fashion brand
- Send booking confirmations to clients and candidates
- Check candidates in to ensure they have arrived to their booking
- Ad hoc admin tasks
- A background in retail and / or admin
- Available to work all weekends and bank holidays
- A keen interest and understanding of the fashion industry
- A proactive and positive attitude
- Excellent computer skills and telephone manner
- Salary is £5,600 (£23,000 pro rata)
- Double pay on bank holidays
- The chance to work closely with some of the biggest brands in fashion
£38000 - £45000 per annum + BONUS
East London, London
Menswear Account Manager needed for this top brand within this inspiring and leading fashion sales and distribution agency. Competitive salary and bonus...
£40000 - £55000 per annum
City of London, London
Varied role where you will overlook the customer service for wholesale, retail and ecommerce. Excellent remuneration package!
£26000 - £28000 per annum
Runner / Wrapper wanted for iconic luxury brand in Central London