Watchmaker and Repairs - West London
Are you experienced in watchmaking and watch repairs? We are currently searching for a specialist in the industry to apply their expertise within this West London boutique.
- You will be providing exceptional client services and operate in an efficient manner to ensure processes are completed quickly
- Offer guidance on repair time frames and policies and through assessment of the product and its damage
- Provide expertise in watchmaking and repairs and understand the technicalities of watches and the way they are made
- Delivering regular updates to clients and ensure they are satisfied with the arrangement
- Comply with the brands high standard of product quality
- You will have at least 3 years in a watchmaking and repairs role
- You will have a passion for watches and the luxury industry
- You will be organised, efficient and professional and have a strong work ethic
- You will be passionate about the luxury industry and delivering exceptional customer service
- You will be flexible and cooperative and work well within a team
- Competitive salary (depending on experience)
- Exceptional company benefits
Due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£18000 - £22000 per annum + Commission
Crystals and fine jewellery boutique in the heart of London are looking for a Sales Consultant
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Commission
French luxury leather goods brand looking for a Senior Sales Consultant for their boutique in central London
£38000 - £40000 per annum
Fine jewellery brand, globally known for the sourcing of rare diamonds and gemstones, are seeking a Senior Sales Associate
£20280 - £28000 per annum + Sales Commission
Beautiful, creative and transformative boutique that stocks products sourced from around the world are seeking a Sales Assistant to join their unique store
£23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent commission
City of London, London
Full training and a diamond qualification offered + monthly bonus, yearly bonus, commission...
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!