Watchmaker and Repairs - Central London
Are you experienced in watchmaking and watch repairs? We are currently searching for a specialist in the industry to apply their expertise within this Central London boutique.
- You will be providing exceptional client services and operate in an efficient manner to ensure processes are completed quickly
- Offer guidance on repair time frames and policies and through assessment of the product and its damage
- Provide expertise in watchmaking and repairs and understand the technicalities of watches and the way they are made
- Delivering regular updates to clients and ensure they are satisfied with the arrangement
- Comply with the brands high standard of product quality
- You will have at least 3 years in a watchmaking and repairs role
- You will have a passion for watches and the luxury industry
- You will be organised, efficient and professional and have a strong work ethic
- You will be passionate about the luxury industry and delivering exceptional customer service
- You will be flexible and cooperative and work well within a team
- Competitive salary (depending on experience)
- Exceptional company benefits
If you are able to offer all the above please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.