Watchmaker and Repairs - Central London
Are you experienced in watchmaking and watch repairs? We are currently searching for a specialist in the industry to apply their expertise within this Central London boutique.
- You will be providing exceptional client services and operate in an efficient manner to ensure processes are completed quickly
- Offer guidance on repair time frames and policies and through assessment of the product and its damage
- Provide expertise in watchmaking and repairs and understand the technicalities of watches and the way they are made
- Delivering regular updates to clients and ensure they are satisfied with the arrangement
- Comply with the brands high standard of product quality
- You will have at least 3 years in a watchmaking and repairs role
- You will have a passion for watches and the luxury industry
- You will be organised, efficient and professional and have a strong work ethic
- You will be passionate about the luxury industry and delivering exceptional customer service
- You will be flexible and cooperative and work well within a team
- Competitive salary (depending on experience)
- Exceptional company benefits
If you are able to offer all the above please apply with your CV to email@example.com today.
Due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Outstanding opportunity for a Head of Design to relocate to Bangkok and join a very successful high street brand
£8.5 - £9 per hour
Are you looking for a weekend job, or are you perhaps a student keen to make some extra money?
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Commission
This brand specialises in luxury British accessories and are now seeking a floor Manager who is up for a new exiting challenge
Up to £22000 per annum + Commission
Immediate start! Send us your CV if are based in Bicester and want to work full-time hours between October-December
£8.50 - £9.00 per hour
Do you want to work flexible hours at a competitive hourly rate, while boosting your CV with an amazing luxury menswear brand? Apply today!
£8.50 - £9.00 per hour
Send us your CV if are based in Oxford / Bicester and want to work full-time for a luxury brand this winter. Temp to perm opportunity!