Watch Technician / Repairs - Quartz Watches
We are looking for a Watch Technician to join the Head Office team for this luxury watch and accessories brand known for their ageless and distinctively beautiful pieces. Apply today if you are a driven, engaging and tenacious individual looking to join a vibrant team in Central London.
- Dismantle, clean, prepare and reassemble quartz watches to a full service level
- Change straps, links and buckles and have the knowledge to set, adjust and activate all functions of a quartz watch
- Test and replace batteries and other electronic components and the ability to repair/replace movements, gaskets, crystals, cases and crowns
- Have extensive knowledge and the ability to use repair tools and testing equipment
- You will be responsible for all stock and machines in the workshop
- 2-3 years' experience in a similar role
- Must have knowledge of quartz watches and the repairs process
- Someone who is willing to learn and grow as part of a dynamic team
- Positive vibrant person who can be calm and focused when needed but contributes to the warm and jolly atmosphere of the rest of the team
- Salary up to £30,000 dependent on experience
Due to the large volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Benefits
Customer Service Manager needed to join a contemporary jewellery brand best known for their distinctive, beautiful and uniquely crafted pieces. Based in West London
Highly competitive salary & package
An exclusive opportunity for an established Commercial Director to make their mark at this highly successful and rapidly growing luxury brand.
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus
Hammersmith and Fulham, London
Ideal career opportunity for someone working in retail who wants to move from the shop floor to an office environment, while still working with amazing brands!
£24000 - £26000 per annum
Talented Online Customer Service Assistant needed to join the Head Office of this luxury gifts company. Excellent potential for career progression!
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits
Coach and lead the Online Customer Service Team as a Customer Service Manager at the Head Office of this luxury gifts company based in West London
£22000 - £25000 per annum
Customer Service Assistant wanted to join the Head Office team of this luxury watch and repairs company, based in Central London