Watch Technician / Repairs - Quartz Watches
We are looking for a Watch Technician to join the Head Office team for this luxury watch and accessories brand known for their ageless and distinctively beautiful pieces. Apply today if you are a driven, engaging and tenacious individual looking to join a vibrant team in Central London.
- Dismantle, clean, prepare and reassemble quartz watches to a full service level
- Change straps, links and buckles and have the knowledge to set, adjust and activate all functions of a quartz watch
- Test and replace batteries and other electronic components and the ability to repair/replace movements, gaskets, crystals, cases and crowns
- Have extensive knowledge and the ability to use repair tools and testing equipment
- You will be responsible for all stock and machines in the workshop
- 2-3 years' experience in a similar role
- Must have knowledge of quartz watches and the repairs process
- Someone who is willing to learn and grow as part of a dynamic team
- Positive vibrant person who can be calm and focused when needed but contributes to the warm and jolly atmosphere of the rest of the team
- Salary up to £30,000 dependent on experience
Due to the large volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.
£22000 - £25000 per annum
A truly British luxury jewellery brand with a chic showroom based on one of London's best known locations is looking for a Team Assistant. Apply now!
£35000 - £42000 per annum
This creative studio based in London's West End are seeking a Design Creative Manager to join their small and forward thinking team
£60000 - £85000 per annum
Are you available immediately and looking for a contract HR role with a leading luxury brand? Salary up to £85,000
£95000 - £100000 per annum + Highly competitive salary & package
An exclusive opportunity for an established Commercial Director to make their mark at this highly successful and rapidly growing luxury brand.