Watch Specialist - Top Luxury Brand
Our client is looking for a watch specialist to join their team in their beautiful London boutique. This brand is world-renowned and this is an incredible opportunity not to be missed if you have previous fine watch experience.
- Display your expertise in fine watches to all clients
- Provide the ultimate customer experience
- Develop a personal client book of regular clientele and be a true advisor.
- Excel at personal targets and KPI's
- Fine watch experience within a luxury brand with a focus and passion on delivering the best customer service
- You will have a strong and loyal client book and be confident in your ability to recruit new business
- You will be a strong seller with a proven background in sales
- Immaculate personal presentation and attention to detail
- Strong English is essential and an additional language particularly Arabic, Mandarin or Russian
- Longevity and maturity will be a strong part of your work ethic
- Salary up to £30,000 + commission
- Amazing benefits
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Up to £22000 per annum + Commission
Do you want to work for a prestigious home appliance brand within their flagship store in London?
£19000 - £21000 per annum + Bonus + Commission
Arty ladies concept boutique in the heart of Chelsea is looking for a sophisticated and experienced Sales Associate to join their small and friendly team
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Commission
Are you an experienced, stylish and hard working retail Manager with an amazing client book? Send us your CV today!
£28000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus
This superbrand is the ultimate purveyor of handbags and leather accessories. They are now seeking a Supervisor to join their team in their desirable location in Central London
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus
Unique leading luxury brand is looking for a self-driven Senior Sales Associate to join their boutique in London. This role is ideal for an outgoing person with great sales skills
£18 - £28 per hour
City of London, London
This luxury womenswear brand are seeking an experienced Manual Pattern Cutter to join their atelier in the heart of London on an ongoing freelance basis