Watch Specialist - Luxury Watches - Central London
Are you looking for a new exciting career within luxury watches? An opportunity has come up to work with one of the most expensive watch brands of all time, as they are seeking experienced luxury watch specialists.
This is a full time role, however you will be working 4 days a week and have 3 days off. You will be expected to have an established client book and have strong selling skills.
- Display your expertise in fine watches to clients
- Provide the ultimate customer experience
- Develop a current personal client book of regular clientele and be a true advisor
- Excel at personal targets and KPI's
- Fine watch experience within a luxury brand with a focus and passion on delivering the best customer service
- You will have a strong and loyal client book and be confident in your ability to recruit new business
- You will be a strong seller with a proven background in sales
- Immaculate personal presentation and attention to detail
- Longevity and maturity will be a strong part of your work ethic
- Salary up to £27,000 + commission
- Amazing benefits
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£40k - 50k per year
Are you an entrepreneurial and hands-on Ecommerce / Digital Marketing Manager? We have partnered with a luxury skincare brand that has an excellent reputation.
£45k - 50k per year + Bonus
My client, a leading skincare brand based in West London are looking for an entrepreneurial Retail Operations Manager to oversee their 4 stores and wholesale accounts.
£18k - 21k per year + Commisson
One of the leading luxury brands, who is an ultimate purveyor of luxury goods, is looking for a Client Advisor to join their team in their desirable location in Glasgow.
£26k - 28k per year + Bonus
We are representing a luxury retailer that is looking for an organised Stock Controller to join their world famous boutique.