Warehouse Operative - Fashion brand - Essex
Join a global luxury fashion brand as a Warehouse Operative to work from their Essex warehouse. Forklift license essential.
This role will involve supporting the Warehouse Manager with all stock and packaging movements, maintaining and preparing all stock, staff sales and destocking to overseas warehouses. This role will suit someone who has a good understanding of working efficiently with stock systems. Your responsibilities will include:
- Processing all products are received in appropriate condition
- Ensuring all stock is correctly labelled and placed in the appropriate stockrooms
- Assisting with the preparation of stock for bi-annual destocking process
- Validating transfers from Stores and checking this is in line with list from the Head Office
- Assisting with the planning and execution of the annual staff sales
- Assisting with the annual full stock take for the Warehouse stockrooms
- Actively participating in post stock take discrepancy investigation
- Assisting with the execution of daily replenishment to the stores
- Managing exceptional packaging such as for lighting, furniture, exceptional watches
- Supporting with the business any logistical needs
- Assisting with shipment (repairs, transfers etc.) on behalf of the stores when needed
- Arrive in good time each day, to accommodate deliveries as well as cycle counts when required
- Work effectively, articulately and efficiently within the team, sharing ideas and contributing to a positive team morale
- Always ensure absolute confidentiality of the Company's commercial activities and internal affairs
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role within a stockroom/warehouse environment
- Must hold a valid forklift licence
- Hold a valid UK driving licence
- Experience in handling heavy weight goods with care
- Good team player with capacity to work autonomously
- Professional with ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure
- Organised, flexible and reliable
- Excellent communication skills
- Salary up to £28,000 + Benefits
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Hammersmith and Fulham, London
We are looking for an Administrator for the Production and Technical desk here at Four Seasons. The team is outgoing, hard working and diverse!
£35000 - £40000 per annum
West London, London
This accessories brand is experiencing phenomenal growth and is looking for a Warehouse Manager to help with the increase in volume!
£23000 - £25000 per annum
Online Customer Service Advisor needed to join this global leading jewellery and accessories brand based in South West London
£27000 - £30000 per annum
Do you work in an Editorial role within a fashion brand? Are you looking for a role within fashion in a bespoke Social Media and Content Editor role?
Hammersmith and Fulham, London
As Assistant Consultant on the production and technical desk here at Four Seasons, you will form an integral part of the team supporting the Managing Consultant on permanent and freelance vacancies