Warehouse Manager - Fast growing accessories business
This accessories brand is experiencing phenomenal growth and is looking for a Warehouse Manager. The product is highly fashionable, in high demand and they have now outgrown the current warehouse. They need someone experienced woring in extreme peak periods.
As Warehouse Manager you will:
- Manage temporary and permanent staff (up to 60 ppl)
- Ongoing training and development of team
- Head up the warehouse move
- Implement processes and procedures
Health and Safety
Management of all the stock
- Chase suppliers
- Oversee quality of product at intake
To apply for this Warehouse Manager role:
- You will have 3 years + in a similar role
- Have worked in the fashion or luxury retail industry
- Hands on approach
- Down to earth and versatile
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£24000 - £27000 per annum
City of London, London
We are looking for a customer focused individual who will flourish in a high paced customer service role within a dynamic and growing online fashion business.
£24000 - £26000 per annum + Benefits + Commission
We are looking for a talented Customer Service Supervisor to join the Head Office of this luxury gifts company that is based in West London.