Wardrobe Manager / Stylist - QATAR - Fantastic Package
A member of the royal family of Qatar is seeking an experienced Wardrobe Manager to style and coordinate outfits for important events. This position will be based in Qatar.
This exciting opportunity would be perfect for an experienced fashion stylist who'd like to travel the world and work with the top fashion houses.
This is an incredibly rare opportunity with an outstanding package - this role will go fast!
- Wardrobe and clothes maintenence
- Travelling to Milan, New York and London for fashion shows and shopping trips
- Packing and unpacking clothing
- Overseeing inventories
- Care for delicate clothing and jewellery
- Constant communication with client and stylists to coordinate outfits
- Must have wardrobe management experience
- Organisation skills are a must
- Must have vast fashion knowledge
- Arabic language skills are desirable but not essential
- Thorough experience working within the luxury fashion industry
- Excellent relationship building and organisational skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Immaculate presentation
- Salary up to £60,000
- Living expenses, accommodation and travel paid for
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Up to £60000 per annum + Living expenses, Accommodation
City of London, London
RARE OPPORTUNITY with a fantastic package; living expenses, travel, accommodation and a salary of up to £60,000