Visual Merchandising Manager - Head Office
A unique and career enhancing opportunity for a head office based Visual Merchandiser to join a creative and inspiring boutique agency in South West London. You will need to have at least 3 year's relevant experience in visual merchandising to be considered for this role.
- To develop working relationships with our clients and ensuring that you have a clear understanding of their VM needs
- Work with the account manager to ensure all client deliverables are met
- To create project proposal documents including allocation of time and costs
- To design, develop and implement projects along with the senior VM manager , account manager, TRC team and suppliers, from concept to completion
- To manage practical VM implementation on a project by project basis
- To design, develop and facilitate VM workshops as and when requested
- You will support projects on a needs basis as guided by the senior VM manager
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a visual merchandising role for a premium or high street brand
- Experience across both retail and head office
- Proficiency with computer software including In Design / Photoshop / Illustrator / PowerPoint
- Willing and proactive can-do approach
- A pragmatic thinker and logical approach to working
- Strong VM knowledge, practical implementation skills and strategic planning knowledge
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Adaptable and flexible to travel
- Strong planning, organisation and communication skills
- A creative flair - and ability to produce concepts working within a budget through to execution
- Training and workshop facilitating skills
- Salary between £28-£33 (dependant on experience)
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Commission
Store Manager wanted for new store opening in Kingston! Excellent benefits including flexible working hours
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Great opportunity for experienced Sales Associates to join a market leading luxury stationery brand!
£22000 - £24000 per annum
This is an exciting opportunity for talented and enthusiastic Sales Associates to join this luxury store in the heart of Edinburgh.
£22000 - £27000 per annum
City of London, London
Wholesale Assistant opportunity with a multi-brand showroom based in Central London.
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Outstanding opportunity for a Head of Design to relocate to Bangkok and join a very successful high street brand.
£24000 - £30000 per annum + commission
City of London, London
This incredibly successful brand is opening a new boutique in London's most prestigious shopping area, Mayfair. They are in need of a Mandarin speaker with experience in the luxury industry.