Visual Merchandising Manager - Head Office
A unique and career enhancing opportunity for a head office based Visual Merchandiser to join a creative and inspiring boutique agency in South West London. You will need to have at least 3 year's relevant experience in visual merchandising to be considered for this role.
- To develop working relationships with our clients and ensuring that you have a clear understanding of their VM needs
- Work with the account manager to ensure all client deliverables are met
- To create project proposal documents including allocation of time and costs
- To design, develop and implement projects along with the senior VM manager , account manager, TRC team and suppliers, from concept to completion
- To manage practical VM implementation on a project by project basis
- To design, develop and facilitate VM workshops as and when requested
- You will support projects on a needs basis as guided by the senior VM manager
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a visual merchandising role for a premium or high street brand
- Experience across both retail and head office
- Proficiency with computer software including In Design / Photoshop / Illustrator / PowerPoint
- Willing and proactive can-do approach
- A pragmatic thinker and logical approach to working
- Strong VM knowledge, practical implementation skills and strategic planning knowledge
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Adaptable and flexible to travel
- Strong planning, organisation and communication skills
- A creative flair - and ability to produce concepts working within a budget through to execution
- Training and workshop facilitating skills
- Salary between £28-£33 (dependant on experience)
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Love shoes? This iconic brand is looking for temporary staff for their London boutique. Retail experience a must!
£38000 - £45000 per annum + BONUS
East London, London
Menswear Account Manager needed for this top brand within this inspiring and leading fashion sales and distribution agency. Competitive salary and bonus...
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Rare opening! Are you knowledgeable in PLM systems and looking for your next step within a world renowned fashion house?
Up to £45000 per annum
City of London, London
Global Marketing Manager opportunity with a luxury brand based in Central London
£25000 - £28000 per annum
City of London, London
Wholesale Executive opportunity with an edgy menswear brand