Visual Merchandising Coordinator - Luxury Retail Brand
Unique and career enhancing opportunity for an experienced Visual Merchandising Coordinator to join a luxury brand in the heart of London.
2+ years experience in a similar role is essential to be considered.
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a Visual Merchandising role for a premium or luxury brand
- Willing and proactive with a can-do approach
- A pragmatic thinker and logical approach to working
- Strong VM knowledge, practical implementation skills and strategic planning knowledge
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Adaptable and flexible to travel
- Strong planning, organisation and communication skills
- Salary between £30,000 - £32,000 (based on experience)
£40k - 50k per year
Are you an entrepreneurial and hands-on Ecommerce / Digital Marketing Manager? We have partnered with a luxury skincare brand that has an excellent reputation.
£45k - 50k per year + Bonus
My client, a leading skincare brand based in West London are looking for an entrepreneurial Retail Operations Manager to oversee their 4 stores and wholesale accounts.
£18k - 21k per year + Commisson
One of the leading luxury brands, who is an ultimate purveyor of luxury goods, is looking for a Client Advisor to join their team in their desirable location in Glasgow.
£26k - 28k per year + Bonus
We are representing a luxury retailer that is looking for an organised Stock Controller to join their world famous boutique.