Visual Merchandiser - Luxury Brand
This iconic luxury brand has two boutiques in London. They are now seeking a Visual Merchandiser to manage practical VM implementation on a project by project basis.
- To manage practical VM implementation on a project by project basis
- To design, develop and facilitate VM workshops as and when requested
- You will support projects on a needs basis as guided by the senior VM manager
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a visual merchandising role for a luxury brand
- Experience across both retail and head office
- Proficiency with computer software including In Design/ Photoshop/Illustrator/PowerPoint
- Willing and proactive can-do approach
- A pragmatic thinker and logical approach to working
- Strong VM knowledge, practical implementation skills and strategic planning knowledge
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong planning, organisation and communication skills
- Salary between £28,000 - £35,000 (dependant on experience)
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.