UK Regional Manager - Ladies Fashion Brand - East London
Leading fashion brand based in East London are looking for a UK Regional Manager to oversee their fast growing retail business. This role will give you the opportunity to work with key stake holders, help with future vision and expansion and is a fantastic career opportunity for an experienced Regional Manager.
- You will be responsible for 5 stores in the UK and one Bicester outlet
- Full P&L ownership and direct responsibility for developing the retail trade plan
- Responsible for delivering on commercial growth targets
- Overseeing HR
- Trade performance reporting
- You will have previous regional management experience within the fashion industry
- Proven delivery of commercial targets and an understanding of P&L management
- Strong people management, team leadership skills and experience building teams
- Strong analytical skills
- Outstanding communicator and team player
- Ability to set and manage complex budgets
- The ability to motivate, inspire and influence a diverse and dispersed workforce by example and persuasion in a high-pressured environment and promote a one-team approach
- Salary up to £70,000
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£25000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus
An exciting position to join the world's leading suiting company as a Client Experience Associate
£21000 - £22000 per annum
Would you would like to work for one of the biggest fashion brands in the world?
£25000 - £25500 per annum + Commission
This luxury menswear brand will offer you a great salary package and the chance to progress into management
£28000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus
Is your current Stock Manager role lacking career progression opportunities? Would you like more responsibility and manage a small team?
£26000 - £30000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
My client is the epitome of luxury and elegance, known worldwide for their beautiful and classic designs. They are now looking for a Stock Manager