Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Fashion - London
Are you a fast-paced individual, competitive with a positive attitude and ability to multi task whilst working to tight deadlines? We are a very well established Fashion recruiter looking for talent to join our fun, dynamic market leading team.
Four Seasons Recruitment has an exciting new opening for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join the Head Office team. The market is dynamic and fast paced, our clients operate in a creative, challenging and luxury market and we are proud to partner with some household names in the fashion and luxury industry.
You will need...
- At least one year work experience within a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Ideally recruitment experience
- An understanding and interest of the fashion world.
- Proven experience of building and developing relationships.
- Degree educated.
- A track record of progress in your current role.
- The desire to further progress your career.
We offer you...
- Career development, supported by training & coaching
- Independence & freedom to stamp your personality on the business
- Excellent rewards and recognition
- Exceptional remuneration package
- Various events to celebrate success
Only self-starters with ambition, entrepreneurial flair and a winning mentality need apply.
Send your CV to Chloe Brassey, Director at Four Seasons Recruitment, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org . All enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Only successful applications will be contacted.
£23000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Assistant Production Coordinator opportunity with a successful and beautiful contemporary womenswear brand based in East London
£50000 - £70000 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Atelier Manager to join an established luxury LFW brand based in the heart of Central London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£150 - £250 per day
This extremely successful and iconic brand is looking for a handbag Designer - daily rate up to £250!