Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Fashion
Are you passionate about the fashion industry and looking for a new job? Do you want to work in a friendly, fast-paced and fun work environment? This is the ideal career opportunity for someone who wants to move from the retail shop floor to an office environment, while still working with amazing brands!
Four Seasons Recruitment is a market leading boutique recruitment specialist to the luxury fashion and retail industries. We provide bespoke and tailored services and recruit for leading brands in a wide range of disciplines including Retail, Wholesale, Design, Technical, Production, Buying, Merchandising, Marketing, PR, Ecommerce and Visual Merchandising. We now have an exciting opening for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join the our Temporary Retail team. This role is highly administrative and includes database work - you will learn a lot!
- Assisting the team with Temp bookings and be in constant communication with candidates
- Send booking confirmations
- Take work references to ensure our candidates are of top quality
- Check candidates in for their bookings
- Ad hoc administrative tasks
- A background in retail and / or administration
- A keen interest and understanding of the fashion world
- Degree educated
- A track record of progress in your current role
- The desire to further progress your career
- A proactive and positive attitude
- Career development, supported by training and coaching
- Independence and freedom to stamp your personality on the business
- Excellent rewards and recognition
- Exceptional remuneration package
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Benefits
Customer Service Manager needed to join a contemporary jewellery brand best known for their distinctive, beautiful and uniquely crafted pieces. Based in West London
Highly competitive salary & package
An exclusive opportunity for an established Commercial Director to make their mark at this highly successful and rapidly growing luxury brand.
£24000 - £26000 per annum
Talented Online Customer Service Assistant needed to join the Head Office of this luxury gifts company. Excellent potential for career progression!
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits
Coach and lead the Online Customer Service Team as a Customer Service Manager at the Head Office of this luxury gifts company based in West London
£22000 - £25000 per annum
Customer Service Assistant wanted to join the Head Office team of this luxury watch and repairs company, based in Central London