Trainee Merchandiser - Online Fashion
Are you looking to take the first step in your career as a trainee Merchandiser, working across multi-products for a fast growing company, then this entry role is ideal for you! You will have an analytical degree with ideally some admin experience, excel skills and super keen to work your up within merchandising. Based in Greater Manchester.
Our client, a fast growing online fashion company, provides a shopping experience to around 1.5 million customers each year. Despite being a smaller company, the role will suit somebody who likes to be hands on in a fast paced environment.
- Assist the Merchandiser in calculating initial estimates for each publication, raising purchase orders and liaising with suppliers accordingly
- Ensure repeat orders are placed to maintain stock availability through timely deliveries
- Defer PO's where practical to maximise cash flow
- Produce daily/weekly/monthly reports for TF's, Lost Sales, Non-starters, Stock and Range Analysis as required
- Ensure items are flagged correctly on the system
- Provide information for review with Merchandisers & Buyers as necessary
- Report to the Merchandiser
- Be keen to join a successful business during an exciting time of growth
- Either has Merchandising internship experience or an Allocator seeking a step up
- Be highly analytical and have excellent numeracy skills
- Have strong Excel skills and be proficient in Vlookups and pivot tables
- Enjoy working within a fast paced and changing environment
- Show the initiative and determination to succeed in your role
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity in more detail, please apply with your CV to Lauren Thorns via the link below.
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.